17 Jul Avocado Hummus with Extra Virgin Olive Oil | Allegro
The expert in Olive Oil Marcelo Scofano has prepared a healthy, quick, and easy Avocado Hummus with Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Learn how to prepare it following the below instructions or watching the video-recipe.
- 2 whole Ripe Avocado
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 3 tbsp Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 whole Sicilian Lemon
- 1 clove Garlic
- Chopped Cilantro For Garnish
- Paprika For Garnish
- Salt Seasoning
- Cut and peel ripe avocados and place them in a blender.
- Add tahini, chickpeas, squeezed lemon juice, garlic, salt, and Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil and blend till you get a homogenous mixture.
- Garnish with a few chopped cilantro leaves and paprika.
- Finish with a dash of Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil.