20 Jun Codfish and Orange Salad | Allegro
Codfish Salad with Orange
Prepare this healthy and quick Codfish Salad with Orange, Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Allegro Whole Black Olives. following the instructions from the expert in Olive Oil, Marcelo Scofano and get an easy recipe for summer days.
- 2 whole Boiled Egg
- 100 g Allegro Whole Black Olives
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 100 ml Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 piece Red Onion
- 2 whole Orange
- 500 g Codfish Fillet
- Salt Seasoning
- Pepper Seasoning
- Cook the unsalted codfish fillet in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and cool. Remove the dark skin and bones.
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes until completely cooked and then cool and peel.
- Slice the peeled oranges.
- Cut onion into slices.
- Add codfish, salt, pepper, sliced oranges, onion, Allegro Whole Black Olives in a salad bowl, drizzle with Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix gently.
- Place slices of egg on the salad and finish with a dash of Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil.