17 Jul Codfish and Orange Salad | Rahma
Codfish Salad with Orange
Prepare this healthy and quick Codfish Salad with Orange, Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Rahma Whole Black Olives. following the instructions from the expert in Olive Oil, Marcelo Scofano and get an easy recipe for summer days.
- 2 pieces Boiled Egg
- 100 g Rahma Whole Black Olives
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 100 ml Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 piece Red Onion
- 2 pieces Orange
- 500 g Codfish Fillet
- Salt Seasoning
- Pepper Seasoning
- Cook the unsalted codfish fillet in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and cool. Remove the dark skin and bones.
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes until completely cooked and then cool and peel.
- Slice the peeled oranges.
- Cut onion into slices.
- Add codfish, salt, pepper, sliced oranges, onion, Rahma Whole Black Olives in a salad bowl, drizzle with Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix gently.
- Place slices of egg on the salad and finish with a dash of Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil.