17 Jul Mexican Rice | Allegro
You can keep your health in check with this Mexican Rice Bowl with Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It’s simple, quick and will while surely satisfy your tastebuds.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 44 MLGarlic - 4 ClovesLong-Grain Rice - 1 CupTomato - 250 GMSGreen Bellpepper - 175 GMSOnion - 125 GMSTomato Sauce - 15 GMSCoriander - 30 GMSSeasoning (Salt, Pepper, Cumin Powder) - To Taste
- 44 ml Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Grain Rice
- 250 g Tomato
- 175 g Green Bellpepper
- 125 g Onion
- 15 g Tomato Sauce
- 30 g Coriander
- Salt Seasoning
- Pepper Seasoning
- Cumin Powder Seasoning
- In a large skillet, heat Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil on a medium flame.
- Add diced onion, green bell pepper and garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes
- Stir in long-grain rice (rinsed and drained) along with some tomato sauce and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the rice starts to brown.
- Pour in the remaining tomato sauce and diced tomatoes with a dash of seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover the skillet and let the rice simmer until cooked (stir occasionally).
- Once done, take it off the heat and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.