17 Jul Mexican Rice | Allegro
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 44 MLGarlic - 4 ClovesLong-Grain Rice - 1 CupTomato - 250 GMSGreen Bellpepper - 175 GMSOnion - 125 GMSTomato Sauce - 15 GMSCoriander - 30 GMSSeasoning (Salt, Pepper, Cumin Powder) - To Taste
- 44 ml Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Grain Rice
- 250 g Tomato
- 175 g Green Bellpepper
- 125 g Onion
- 15 g Tomato Sauce
- 30 g Coriander
- Salt Seasoning
- Pepper Seasoning
- Cumin Powder Seasoning
- In a large skillet, heat Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil on a medium flame.
- Add diced onion, green bell pepper and garlic, and sauté for about 5 minutes
- Stir in long-grain rice (rinsed and drained) along with some tomato sauce and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the rice starts to brown.
- Pour in the remaining tomato sauce and diced tomatoes with a dash of seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover the skillet and let the rice simmer until cooked (stir occasionally).
- Once done, take it off the heat and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
Pantry-Friendly | Mexican Rice
All cozied up at home this hump day? Well you can do that and also keep your health in check with this Mexican Rice Bowl. It’s simple, quick and will while surely satisfy your tastebuds :)Share your healthy bowls with us using #CookingWithAllegroView the full recipe here - https://bit.ly/MexicanRice-PantryFriendlyRecipe#Allegro #ExtraVirginOliveOil #MexicanRiceBowl #HealthyBowl #PantryFriendlyRecipe #Recipe #CookingAtHomePosted by Allegro India on Tuesday, May 5, 2020