17 Jun Spaghetti with Olive Oil and Garlic | Allegro
Spaghetti With Olive Oil & Garlic
- 50 ml Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 225 g Spaghetti
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 35 g Chili Flakes
- 20 g Parsley (Optional)
- Salt Seasoning
- Cook your pasta in salted water according to the package directions. Add some Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil so that the pasta strands don't get sticky.
- In a pan, sauté some Allegro Extra Virgin Olive oil, garlic, and chili pepper for about 3 minutes and keep it aside.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and transfer it to a large serving bowl.
- Then, pour the hot flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil over your spaghetti and toss it so each strand is coated and well-seasoned.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and serve hot!
Pantry-Friendly Recipe | Delicious Spaghetti
Know what's best about Mediterranean cuisine? It takes only a few ingredients to make a surprisingly flavourful dish! So stay with us as we bring you comforting and delicious recipes, that can be made with ingredients easily available in your pantry. Tonight, let's make Spaghetti with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Garlic! Are you ready?P.S. Share your beautiful dishes with us using #CookingWithAllegroYou can view the full recipe here - https://bit.ly/Spaghetti-PantryFriendlyRecipe#Allegro #ExtraVirginOliveOil #AllegroEVOO #Spaghetti #QuarantineCooking #PantryFriendlyRecipe #RecipePosted by Allegro India on Monday, 20 April 2020