17 Jun Spaghetti with Olive Oil and Garlic | Allegro
Spaghetti With Olive Oil & Garlic
Know what's best about Mediterranean cuisine? It takes only a few ingredients to make a surprisingly flavorful dish! Let's make Spaghetti with Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Garlic!
- 50 ml Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 225 g Spaghetti
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 35 g Chili Flakes
- 20 g Parsley (Optional)
- Salt Seasoning
- Cook your pasta in salted water according to the package directions. Add some Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil so that the pasta strands don't get sticky.
- In a pan, sauté some Allegro Extra Virgin Olive oil, garlic, and chili pepper for about 3 minutes and keep it aside.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and transfer it to a large serving bowl.
- Then, pour the hot flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil over your spaghetti and toss it so each strand is coated and well-seasoned.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley and serve hot!