20 May Spinach Mediterranean Salad | Rahma
Spinach Mediterranean Salad
Easy, healthy, and quick Spinach Mediterranean Salad with Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 3 bunches Baby Spinach
- 400 ml Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole Lemon
- 1 whole Garlic
- 300 g Feta Cheese Cubes
- 300 g Rahma Whole Black Olives
- 400 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 100 g Walnuts
- Dried Thyme Seasoning
- Salt Seasoning
- Wash the spinach leaves, remove the stems and place it in a large bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half. In a baking dish add garlic, cherry tomatoes, salt, dried thyme and 300ml of Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30min at 120ºC.
- Once the tomatoes and garlic are baked, remove from the oven.
- Pour it into the bowl with spinach leaves.
- Add Rahma Whole Black Olives, broken walnuts and lime juice and mix gently.
- Scoop salad onto a plate. Garnish with feta cheese cubes. Add a dash of Rahma Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Serve with pita bread on the side.