17 Jul Tzatziki Sauce | Allegro
- Food Processor
- 10 ml Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 120 g Hung Curd
- 180 g Grated Cucumber
- 35 g Dill Leaves
- 10 g Garlic
- Salt Seasoning
- Peel, de-seed and finely grate cucumber in a food processor.
- In a deep bowl, mix the grated cucumber with a pinch of salt and let it rest.
- After 10-15 minutes, squeeze out all the excess water from this cucumber mixture.
- Add Allegro Extra Virgin Olive Oil, hung curd, garlic, dill leaves and salt to the drained cucumber and combine well.
- Tightly cover and refrigerate the mixture for a couple of hours.
Pantry-Friendly Recipe | Tzatziki Sauce
Worried you don’t have enough ingredients at hand to make a delicious meal or snack? You’ll be surprised how you can whip up this delicious Tzatziki Sauce with just a handful of basic ingredients. Enjoy it with pita bread, crackers or crisp raw vegetables. View the full recipe here - https://bit.ly/TzatzikiSauce-PantryFriendlyRecipe#Allegro #PantryFriendlyRecipe #TzatzikiSauce #QuarantineCooking #CookingWithAllegroPosted by Allegro India on Friday, 24 April 2020